Friday, March 26, 2010

Miss Pooja : Great performances day after day.

Name: Kamal kant
Email Address: kamal.style2@gmail.com
Subject: Great performances day after day.
Message: The praise of miss Pooja can be difficult for me to be defined in words. She took our great punjabi culture by leaps and bounds. Whenever i travel, i used to hear the songs of miss pooja in the buses. As i like her sweet voice, i used to hear it in my leisure time.This gives me a lot of relief & me consider myself be a part of some different world. Last week, i attended a marriage of my relative, you will be amazed to hear that about 80% songs are of u. This was a great time 4 me & my friends. She has changed the whole snerio of Punjabi culture in a little time. As our duet songs were diminishing day by day,Pooja helped them to recognise them again. Really Pooja you are great, superb.
May GOD bless you. Your name always shine at the seventh sky & you always continue entertain us with your sweet voice and charming nature!!!
May you always play in the bouquet of flowers!!!!!!!!
--
Visitor Ip: 203.134.215.216

No comments:

Post a Comment