Saturday, October 31, 2009

Miss Pooja : I love u !!

Name: Aarav love
Email Address: aarav.love@yahoo.com
Subject: I love u !!
Message: Hi! Pooja Hw r u? ma self Mr.Aarav 4rm Tronto. m lising ur all songs.ur voice wow!!! too much good i like ur voice aswell as ur face wow in every album totaly diffrent dresses. i like your that song \\\" kise de naal piyar hogeya\\\" but 1nthg sure \\\"menu tuhade naal piyar hogeya\\\"itz nt jocking m asking true.rilli i love u so much jaan.u knw in ma room on every wall m fixd ur all photos coz ur in ma heart.rilli mindblowing!! i have no words hw can i discribe ma love for u.please accept me! please email me at ma mail id: aarav.love@yahoo.com
nicejatt10@yahoo.com
n also if u want to see me then please click on http://www.sad-love-story.webs.com/gallery`s
m still waiting 4 ur reply with lot f love.

Regards:
Your AARAV.
CANADA
--
Visitor Ip: 86.98.173.113

No comments:

Post a Comment